tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat error -54
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 08:51:06 GMT
Kavya C B wrote:
>> Can you tell, why this error is coming :
>>
>>  can't receive the response message from tomcat, network

Despite the total lack of information provided, and thus borrowing Pid's crystal ball for

a moment, I would guess that this is a message written to a logfile, by some
webserver-to-Tomcat AJP connector.
As to what it means, I believe it is quite explicit.
What part of it do you not understand ?

If you'd like more information and less guesses, may I suggest that you provide at least
some details about your configuration, about where you found the above message, and a few

additional lines of the logfile prior to the above ?