tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Re: General Architecture Question for multiple websites on a single RedHat server
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 19:33:37 GMT
----- Original Message -----

Writing quick how-to mail messages on a mailing list - cheap.

As a consultant in my professional capacity, writing the scripts, running the analysis, replaying
the access log on a test system, helping / dealing with developers, system admins, system
architects, management . . . agreed.

Oh, and document, document, document.
(but please to always call it research - apologies to Tom Lehrer)

/mde/