tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vijaya" <>
Subject Solved - Connecting Tmcat and IIS
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 09:35:28 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I want to post this message so that if you are struggling with
isapi_redirector to connect Tomcat and IIS. From one of the posts in, I came to know about a new redirector for IIS7 after wasting around a month to make the
isapi redirector failed in my server.  This new redirector installation has
an automatic installation that will make necessary changes automatically. No
need to change the registry, properties file and add virtual directories.
This one worked very well for me.