tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vijaya" <svij...@solutionscraft.com>
Subject iis not looking for jsp in tomcat webapps folder
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:56:26 GMT
Hi All,

After a long time I am having a problem that I cannot explain why is it happening. Help will
be very much appreciated.

Our portal www.eservicebazaar.com was working okay till last week. Suddenly we had the anti
virus software, and link problem and after that the portal is not working okay.

The current setting is
In IIS 6, I have the jakarta isapi filter set  and the default document only as and nothing
else; All the portal related files are moved under inetpub/wwwroot except the jspfiles. jspfiles
are located under tomcat../webapps/esb folder.
The index.html that is located in wwwroot folder has nothing other than calling index.jsp
from webapps directory.
Till last friday, the portal was working okay and all of us could login to the portal from
remote machines. last saturday, our link went down and when I connected the link back, I am
not able to login to the portal both locally and remotely.

the url  invokes the index.html (means the name server, iis is working fine) but the index.jsp
gives a 404 error.

I tried all possible things like deleting the jakarta virtual directory, recreating the reg
entries, and deleting the isap_redirector2.dll and copying back from the backup version. Nothing
is working.

Can any body help me what I need to do (reinstall IIS)?

Thanks very much in advance for your help.

Vijaya
www.eservicebazaar.com – Portal to build community and solve life’s daily changes, one
neighborhood at a time