tomcat-users mailing list archives

From THIND Mansukhdeep <Mansukhdeep_TH...@3dplmsoftware.com>
Subject Tomcat server start up taking excessive time
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 08:48:38 GMT
Dear Sir / Madam

This is Mansukhdeep from Pune, India. I am working for Dassault Systemes, France. Recently,
our team has shifted from Windows XP to new Windows 7 64 bit machines. I am using Tomcat version
6.0.32. The issue here is that the server s taking unusually long time to start. (4-5 minutes).
The same server used to start up within mere seconds on a Windows XP 64 bit machine. Please
advise.

Regards
Mansukhdeep

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systemes does not accept or assume any liability or responsibility for any
use of or reliance on this email.

For other languages, go to http://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer