tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dharamshila Khandelwal <dharmshil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "/" getting added to action path
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 01:37:32 GMT
Tim,

It worked fine with IE 6.
Tomcat logs clearly say that the path is invalid.
Wierd this is that when the screen is loaded for the first time, it works
fine. If I click on save (which makes a call to servlet) , it starts giving
invalid path error.
I know that its not a tomcat issue, but is there any configuration I need
to change to make sure that the paths are always taken relative to base
context?

Thanks,
DS.