tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dharamshila Khandelwal <dharmshil...@gmail.com>
Subject "/" getting added to action path
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 21:37:36 GMT
Hi,

I am doing testing of a web application on IE 8.
I am not able to load any images, css, etc. because "/" is getting added in
front of action path.

For example, when trying to load the following script,
<script language="JavaScript" src="include/mm_menu.js"></script>
It gives me the following error  in tomcat logs:
[ERROR] RequestProcessor - -Invalid path /include/mm_menu.js was requested

The document base is /uom. Instead of finding this script under /uom, its
finding it under /.

I am not sure how to fix this problem, can someone please help?

Thanks,
DS.