tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ruslan Gainutdinov <rusla...@gmail.com>
Subject Connectors: Using JK_ROUTE env var with disabled worker in load balancer
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2012 07:24:54 GMT
Hello!

I am trying to use JK_ROUTE to forward all traffic to some worker which are
disabled.
Disabled workers does not allow new sessions, but I think if I set it
explicitly,
it should be used?

SetEnvIf Remote_Addr 10\.0\.0\.1 JK_ROUTE=SERVER-5

However, then 10.0.0.1 accesses LB applcation,
it changes worker name in JSESSIONID cookie, but not to SERVER-5 but to
some random one (1-4).

Is this behaviour expected? How can I isolate one worker to serve requests
only from one user,
but not used to serve requests from others?

-- Good bye and good luck