tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple tomcat on same server ajp stops working
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 14:23:48 GMT
2012/6/27 Pierluigi Santin Fintel <p.santin@fintelengineering.it>:
> I have a situation where i have several tomcats installed on the same server (windows)
Each tomcat has its own ports the first listens to 8080 ajp 8009 the second listens to 8081
ajp 8010

> I have this problem running 7 tomcats from port 8080 to 8086 work fine but ajp of the
first 3 (8009,8010,8011) stop working (while they work if each tomcat is run in isolation).
It seems like no more than 4 ajp listeners can run...how this can be?

1. What are their shutdown port numbers?

8005 + 4 = 8009.

2. What is in the logs?