tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: SEVERE: Servlet threw load() exception java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 12:23:05 GMT

as brooke mentioned your hfController java class has to be in either YourWebApp\WEB-INF\classes
or packaged in some manner of jar located inYourWebApp\WEB-INF\lib so your web.xml can find
the servlet-class<servlet>
              <servlet-class>org.dgl.HomeFinances.Utilities.Controller.hfController</servlet-class>
does hfController class extend javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet?

Martin

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.