tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: http.conf file
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 23:47:06 GMT

if you are using Apache HTTP Server as a proxy you will need to 1)configure httpd.conf parameters
for mod_proxy
2)install mod_proxy.so (or mod_proxy.dll for windows) into your modules folder Instructions
available athttp://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_proxy.html

Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

 > From: awelch@acehardware.com
> To: users@tomcat.apache.org
> Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 09:18:51 -0500
> Subject: RE: http.conf file
>
> Hi Chuck and thanks for the reply.  Regarding the official docs - the Proxy Support section
is one place that I noted the reference to the httpd.conf file. We've also been struggling
with redirection of an app to be the root app and most of the support information I've found
for doing that online have referred to an httpd.conf file modification.