tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: How to configure Microsoft Internet Information Server for use with the tomcat
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2012 09:50:55 GMT

please read suggested documentation first then ask questions about the referenced documentation
afterwards ..the links are

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/webserver_howto/iis.html
 IIS7 Manager, choose the site you
 want to map, in the middle frame, click Handler Mappings under IIS section. then you can
specify *.jsp page to be handled by isapi_redirect.dll.

http://forums.iis.net/t/1138519.aspx
Martin

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.