tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Need assistance for 2048 Extended EV SSL certificate installation
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 17:19:40 GMT

if you followed the instructions provided by your CA who would've provided a package containing
all necessary components
what are the components available in the CA provided package?

did you install *each* component as suggested by CA?

did you verify the ldap credentials have not changed after the change?

which provider are you implementing?

which algorithm are you implementing?

why are you not using command line URL tool such as CURL to test each SSL component BEFORE
attempting a live deploy with TC?

Nota Bene: do NOT use BT as your CA..Browsers especially IE are finicky and will NOT accept
arbitrary CA except for 'known trusted root authority'
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.