tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pierluigi Santin Fintel <p.san...@fintelengineering.it>
Subject R: multiple tomcat on same server ajp stops working
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 15:03:03 GMT
THAT'S THE ANSWER!....the shutdown port of the 4th tomcat was colliding with the ajp port of
the 1st tomcat and so on.
Changed the ajp port to avoid this solved the problem.

There was nothing in the logs .

Thanks again Kostantin

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Konstantin Kolinko [mailto:knst.kolinko@gmail.com]
Inviato: mercoledì 27 giugno 2012 16:24
A: Tomcat Users List
Oggetto: Re: multiple tomcat on same server ajp stops working

2012/6/27 Pierluigi Santin Fintel <p.santin@fintelengineering.it>:
> I have a situation where i have several tomcats installed on the same server (windows)
Each tomcat has its own ports the first listens to 8080 ajp 8009 the second listens to 8081
ajp 8010

> I have this problem running 7 tomcats from port 8080 to 8086 work fine but ajp of the
first 3 (8009,8010,8011) stop working (while they work if each tomcat is run in isolation).
It seems like no more than 4 ajp listeners can run...how this can be?

1. What are their shutdown port numbers?

8005 + 4 = 8009.

2. What is in the logs?