tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "r.sriram" <sri...@rstech.net>
Subject poi- No Class Def Found Exception
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2012 00:48:29 GMT
Hello,

I am using poi to read Excel files. I have added poi-3.8 directory in my
development environment. When I run Main Class in my development, the
classes associated with poi-3.8 (org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFCell;
org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFRow;org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFSheet;org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFWorkbook;)

get picked up fine.

when I invoke the it in my servlet code, I get No class def found
exception when I instantiate HSSFWorkbook.

I have included the following in CLASSPATH in User Variables in my
windows environment- C:\Program Files
(x86)\poi-3.8\poi-3.8-20120326.jar. Still I am getting No Class Def
Found exception.

Thanks......Ram