tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Jakarta ISAP Redirector
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 08:00:02 GMT
On 14.06.2012 03:03, DeMarco, Alex wrote:
> I have 4 servers all configured the same way..  Locally the call works fine yet remotely
I get an iis 404....

Maybe you get a redirect that isn't working remotely?

Use a browser that allows to track traffic, like Firefox with the
FireBug plugin and check the full conversation.

Regards,

Rainer

find http://myurl:80/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll  I have double and triple checked my config.

>  From my desktop this works:
>
> http://myurl/myapp/services/mywebservice?wsdl
>
> but this fails
>
> http:// myurl/myapp/services?wsdl
>
> but when on the local sever everything works.  I see no errors in the log.  It's like
IIS is stopping the request??

> - Alex

matches some pre-defined values.
> See :
> http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/webserver_howto/iis.html
> the section "How does it work ?".
> (and for the word "worker", understand "a back-end tomcat").
>
> One more thing : the isapi_redirector can write a logfile.
> See item (3) in the section "Configuring the ISAPI Redirector" for details.
> The logfile will tell you when and why it is forwarding a request to Tomcat and when/why
not.

kippdata
informationstechnologie GmbH   Tel: 0228 98549 -0
Bornheimer Str. 33a            Fax: 0228 98549 -50
53111 Bonn                     www.kippdata.de

HRB 8018 Amtsgericht Bonn / USt.-IdNr. DE 196 457 417
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Thomas Höfer, Rainer Jung, Sven Maurmann