tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Apache tomcat (7.0.27) is not loading the user and role class for JAASRealm
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 07:14:42 GMT
javed ansari wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Those two classes are created by myself. They implement
> "java.security.Principal" interface in order to hookup JAASRealm in tomcat.
> I have attached the classes. Please rename the smarts_zip to smarts.zip
> after downloading.

This list strips most attachments. Yours appears to have been removed.
If you really want to send this, 2 options :
- paste it in-line in your message
- post it somewhere where others can look at it/download it

Note that few people on this list would really want to spend their time browsing through
tens of lines of your own code to find a problem.  This list is focused on helping people

setting up and configuraing tomcat, and using the tomcat code.