tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Badi <ki...@poonam.org>
Subject Re: URL Rewriting
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 04:16:45 GMT

On 6/13/2012 9:18 AM, Oguz Kologlu wrote:
> There is a handy URL rewrite filter already built.
> http://www.tuckey.org/urlrewrite/
>
> You can hide the ID if you post the form  but you need to be a bit more specific with
what you want to do

> Oz
Thanks Oguz,

I have bunch of functionalities which are showing up with urls  as

http://localhost:8080/mysite/getmyservice.do?id=17 and I just need to hide them and show some
neat url something like mysite/getmyservice.do without displaying parameters.

Will hiding the url's cause any other issues ?

- Kiran