tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Removing Ref to YourKit in TC
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2012 20:42:04 GMT
Jerry Malcolm wrote:
> Thanks, Kostantin, for the pointer.  The fix was trivial.  Open Regedit,
> search for the dll name which appeared in a Tomcat reg entry, delete the
> line in the reg key.
>
> On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Jerry Malcolm <2ndgenfilms@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Andre, I'm not yelling.  I'm looking for help.  telling me to compare
>> every file in the entire installation after downloading and setting up a
>> parallel environment is not exactly the type of information I hoped to get
>> from people that know the internal structure of the program.  As a last
>> resort, I could have figured out to do that myself.  Yes, I installed it.
>> And I need help fixing it.  Apparently, this is a figure-it-out-yourself
>> forum.

Well, as you noticed, it isn't.
But we like people to make a little effort by themselves too.  It's more didactic that way..

You have been told where the problem was, twice.
And told what to do, twice.
The two answers even almost matched.
And all that for an issue that wasn't even strictly Tomcat-related.
Any further complaints about the service ?
;-)