tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Removing Ref to YourKit in TC
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2012 18:01:15 GMT
Jerry Malcolm wrote:
> StdOut:  2012-06-10 09:07:04 Commons Daemon procrun stdout initialized
> Could not find agent library in absolute path:
> C:\PROGRA~2\YOURKI~1.6\bin\win64\yjpagent.dll
>
> Do you mean I need to download the entire zip, unzip everything, and do a
> file by file compare?  Your kidding, right?  If I'm going to have to do all
> of that, I might as well just uninstall the entire product and reinstall
> from scratch.
>
> Can't somebody just tell me what file in Tomcat contains references to
> third-party DLLs like this?
>
> It's TC 7.0.26

Ou know, /you/ installed Yourkit, not us.
And if you're gonna yell at somebody, yell at the Yourkit people, not the Tomcat people.

What I would do if I was you, is
1) search the Registry for "yjpagent.dll"
2) next, download a Windows "grep" and grep for "yjpagent.dll"
 From the error message above, I'd say it happens somewhere when Java is being started,
before Tomcat is even involved.