tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Badi <ki...@poonam.org>
Subject Re: Can someone suggest mail some opensource mail server which works well with Tomcat.
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2012 19:16:46 GMT
On 6/8/2012 12:17 PM, Jose MarĂ­a Zaragoza wrote:
>> Kiran: Is google mail a part of google apps or its normal gmail service
>> which we use ?.I feel there might be some limits on the number of requests
>> like google api's Can you elaborate more please.
>>
> Take a look this
>
> http://www.google.com/enterprise/apps/business/products.html?section=gmail
>
> I don't know if this is good ( or if it's useful enough for you )
> because I don't have used it, but if I would like to work with GMail
> in a enterprise enviroment , I would look this first
Jose,I do have bunch of domains with google apps,but I havent checked if
I can reuse those with my application.Let me explore that as well.

Let me explain as What I want to do,

I have a web application which I am working on,in this application I
have certain features (think daily deals site) ,and I have send out
those daily deal information to my registered users via mail.In addition
to this sometimes I have to receive mail on behalf of my users and then
pass them to their mail ids.

This is requirement I have to work on now and for this I need some
servers to send and receive mails.