tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Badi <ki...@poonam.org>
Subject Re: Can someone suggest mail some opensource mail server which works well with Tomcat.
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 18:56:20 GMT
Thanks David ,I will research java email server and Chris for replying,

High level requirement which I feel I need is, to send mail(ex pw reset
mails, welcome mails, HTML Content deals mails etc), receive mails( yes
I need to receive mails as well),

Integrate well with Tomcat means that it should not have more set up or
communication issues talking to tomcat.I plan to use Javamail api's and
read mail servers parameters via web xml resources section.