tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ravi <ravikapoor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getting frustrated with web sockets
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 20:28:46 GMT

Thanks for the details Chris. Unfortunately I am building a web app and
all my frameworks/utilities/existing code is around requests/sessions.

It would have been a blessing if I could simply change transport layer
from http to websockets and have the app work much better. But that does
not seem to be possible.

Back to thinking how to refactor the whole app so it works with http and
websockets :(