tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian Finckler <christian.finck...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: getting frustrated with web sockets
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 20:10:26 GMT
Hello Ravi,
I do not use Requests or sessions.
Since I have the Message-Inbound object I can directly store in it for
example with private fields any session attributes I want.
I do it this way, that the message Inbound implements my
GameSessionParticipant-interface which has access to a gameSession
Manager which is created by the servlet.
I need my own session handling because not just everybody talks to
everybody. Instead the users form groups and these are handled by the
session manager.

Bye,
Chris