tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ravi <>
Subject Re: getting frustrated with web sockets
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 19:18:44 GMT

Thanks a lot Chris. It took a lot of work for me to get websockets to
work. I wonder if you can help me little further. Here is my issue:

1. I need to get access to request and session. However when I get a
message in MyMessageInboundImpl class, I do not have access to either of

2. I tried to override doGet and save request/session, however after
saving request/session when I call super.doGet, I get "unauthorized

How can I get access to request and/or session when a message arrives?