tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "DeMarco, Alex" <Alex.DeMa...@suny.edu>
Subject RE: Jakarta ISAP Redirector
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 00:45:20 GMT
Yes I have looked in the log file and set it debug.  There are no errors logged.

My uriworkermap has this:

/myapp=DTS_Submission
/myapp/*=DTS_Submission

My Workers file has:

worker.list=DTS_Submission

worker.DTS_Submission.type=ajp13
worker.DTS_Submission.host=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
worker.DTS_Submission.port=3305

If I am locally on the box (with a local host entry that maps to the same IIS site on that
box) it works fine.

However, from my desktop I get a page could not be found...  However, it says it can't find
http://myurl:80/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll  I have double and triple checked my config.

>From my desktop this works:

http://myurl/myapp/services/mywebservice?wsdl

but this fails

http:// myurl/myapp/services?wsdl

but when on the local sever everything works.  I see no errors in the log.  It's like IIS
is stopping the request??

- Alex