tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Marx <>
Subject Re: ROOT.xml problem
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 22:16:12 GMT
OK, response to last two (Thomas and Charles)

ROOT.xml (understood the case matters comment, it is capitals ROOT.xml)

removed the path=""

contents now are:

Same message showing in the browser (Lost session info……………..)

When the /corda folder is located within the /webapps folder, I can use the URL localhost/corda
and everything works fine so I am assuming the app is ok.  I just checked with the vendor
for the webapp and they indicated that it should be able to exist outside the /webapps folder.