tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mehta, Hardik Jayesh " <hardik.jayesh.me...@citi.com>
Subject Application Remediation - Warren Restack
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 08:13:15 GMT
Hi,

I am from Citi - Application Management Team. We are currently in the process of migrating
 all our desktops from Vista to Win7. In order to migrate these users to Windows 7  the application
mentioned below may need remediation. In that regards I have few queries as mentioned below.

Name of the Application :

>       Apache Tomcat v5.5.23

Is it supported on Citrix (64-bit) and Win 7 (64-bit compatible?) ?
What is latest versions?
Licensing (enterprise or per user? How is it entered for packaging?)
When is next release coming out?
Is there any direct contact for technical issues?
Freeware - is it supported by you? Is it approved for corporate use?
Is there any  beta software ?
No for personal/non-commercial use only software.

Thanks & Regards,
Hardik Mehta
Citi Architecture & Technology Engineering
Direct Phone # : +91 22 4039 5028
Email Id : Hardik.jayesh.mehta@citi.com<mailto:Hardik.jayesh.mehta@citi.com>