tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jon Drukman <>
Subject Re: Connection timeout
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 20:40:31 GMT
Caldarale, Charles R <Chuck.Caldarale <at>> writes:

> You keep contradicting yourself: is it a massive box, or can it
> only support a miniscule number of threads?
> Pick one.

Where did I say it could only support a miniscule number of threads?
I'm sorry if I accidentally gave that impression.

It's a massive box.  We are expecting massive traffic today.  I believe
the box can
handle it.  I assume the out-of-the-box Tomcat configuration is conservative
(please correct me if I'm wrong).

> > > You can also use the NIO connector if you want more more concurrency.
> > Explain please, or link?

Explain to someone who has no idea what that page is saying :)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message