tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Maria Din <maria...@hotmail.fr>
Subject Problem Handler
Date Sat, 05 May 2012 14:10:07 GMT

Hello,I am a master student.I use "juddi "  on the server side and other tool on the client
side. I could do the publication of a service.But, I couldn't do the discovery of a service!
I have always a problem in "uddiProxy".In juddi  and especially in juddi.log, I get this error
when I send the semantic query: ERROR org.juddi.handler.HandlerMaker - can't find handler
for element type "capability_search".
By accessing juddi.jarIn the class HandlerMaker, I understand that this problem exists because
handler = null.But, I am not understand the problem!!!!I want to know if there is a configuration
for "HandlerMaker" with tomcat or juddi.Please, have you any idea about my problem? I am really
blocked for a long period and I am unable to finish my master's project.Thank you for answering
me.Best  regards,--Maria