tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Maria Din <maria...@hotmail.fr>
Subject RE: Problem Handler
Date Sun, 06 May 2012 09:01:09 GMT

Hello,I use "juddi " on the server side under "Tomcat/webapps" and other tool on the client
side. When I would like to do the discovery of a service. In juddi and especially in juddi.log,
I get this error when I send the semantic query: ERROR org.juddi.handler.HandlerMaker - can't
find handler for element type "capability_search".
By accessing "juddi.jar" In the class HandlerMaker, I understand that this problem exists
because handler = null.I want to know if there is a configuration for "HandlerMaker" with
tomcat or juddi.Please, have you any idea about my problem? Thank you for answering me.--Best
regards,Maria

> From: pid@pidster.com
> Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 09:45:31 +0100
> Subject: Re: Problem Handler
> To: users@tomcat.apache.org
>
> On 5 May 2012, at 15:10, Maria Din <mariadin@hotmail.fr> wrote:
>

> > Hello,I am a master student.I use "juddi "  on the server side and other tool on
the client side. I could do the publication of a service.But, I couldn't do the discovery
of a service! I have always a problem in "uddiProxy".In juddi  and especially in juddi.log,
I get this error when I send the semantic query: ERROR org.juddi.handler.HandlerMaker - can't
find handler for element type "capability_search".
> > By accessing juddi.jarIn the class HandlerMaker, I understand that this problem
exists because handler = null.But, I am not understand the problem!!!!I want to know if there
is a configuration for "HandlerMaker" with tomcat or juddi.Please, have you any idea about
my problem? I am really blocked for a long period and I am unable to finish my master's project.Thank