tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tommy Pham <>
Subject HTTP 500.0 on IIS7.5 + JK1.2.36 + TC7.0.26
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 05:58:23 GMT

I'm trying to get the connector (JK 1.2.36) to work for IIS7.5
(Windows 7 Enterprise) but keep on running into HTTP 500.0 Error
following the documentation [1]:

Error Summary

HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error
Calling GetFilterVersion on ISAPI filter
"D:\apache-tomcat-7.0.26\bin\connector\isapi_redirect.dll" failed

Detailed Error Information

Module	IIS Web Core
Notification	Unknown
Handler	ExtensionlessUrlHandler-Integrated-4.0
Error Code	0x8007047e
Requested URL	http://localhost:80/
Physical Path	E:\wwwroot
Logon Method	Not yet determined
Logon User	Not yet determined

Here are my configurations:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi

# An entry that lists all the workers defined
# Entries that define the host and port associated with each of these workers

/examples = localworker

D:\apache-tomcat-7.0.26\bin\connector is mapped as an application
virtual directory /jakarta using ASP.NET v4 integrated application
pool (I've tried the 3 other pools - v4 classic, v2 integrated, and v2
classic - and also failed).  The application pool is configured to run
under Network Service account.  The Network Service account has read &
execute permissions on the folder D:\apache-tomcat-7.0.26 recursively
and write permissions on the D:\apache-tomcat-7.0.26\logs folder.

ISAPI-dll handler mapping, with feature permissions of Read, Script &
Execute, has:
1) *.dll for Request path
2) Executable of D:\apache-tomcat-7.0.26\bin\connector\isapi_redirect.dll
3) Request Restrictions
   a) Mapping > Invoke handler only if request is mapped to:
         File or folder
   b) Verbs > All verbs
   c) Access > Execute

ISAPI and CGI Restrictions allows the said

ISAPI Filters has an entry for the

My Google-fu isn't very helpful ATM.  Am I missing something?  BTW, I
also have URLScan filter loaded.  Would that interfere with JK

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message