tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ermal Aliraj <ermal.ali...@gmail.com>
Subject WebApp on Tomcat recognize automaticely uploaded file
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 20:53:42 GMT
Hello,

can anyone help me, if  there is a configuration parameter in tomcat, which
permit to the web application to auto-recognize when I put an image from
filesystem into the webapp?

I put images in the path of my application: appBase/webAppA/uploads through
another webAppB, but seems that webAppA recognizes the images only after
Tomcat restart.
Working until now with tomcat integrated into eclipse, I didn't noticed
this event because eclipse was publishing automatically after each upload.

Thank you to anyone for any kind of help.

Ermal