tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maxParameterCount with Tomcat 5.5.23
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 20:42:51 GMT
2012/5/12 Haenni, Tia <thaenni@burnsmcd.com>:
> Chuck,
>
> Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, due to some company policies on supporting
packages as supplied by Red Hat, I am stuck with 5.5.23 for now.

> I've read the docs and I am aware of the setting for maxParameterCount, which is not
set at all in my Tomcat. What I don't know is if it will be honored. I read some posts where
it was apparently ignored and the default used instead.

> Can you confirm that setting maxParameterCount in the connector attribute will override
the default?

It should, but that is up to you to confirm. You have that strange
version of Tomcat, we do not.

BTW Note, that ASF support of Tomcat 5.5.x branch ends in several months,
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-55-eol.html

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko