tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Adding the manager app to a Standalone tomcat install
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 19:58:08 GMT
> From: Todd Seidenberg [mailto:todd.seidenberg@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Adding the manager app to a Standalone tomcat install

> > > <Server port="8000" shutdown="SHUTDOWN" debug="0">
> > >    <Service name="Tomcat-Standalone">
> > >        <Connector className="org.apache.coyote.**tomcat4.CoyoteConnector"
> > > port="8090" minProcessors="5"

> > is that really Tomcat 4.x that you are using ?
> > How about platform, OS, JVM, Tomcat versions etc.. ?

> Its actually not tomcat 4.0

> Its 6.0.32.

Luckily, there is no longer a className attribute for <Connector>, so it was ignored.
 However, this does indicate a rather cavalier and sloppy attitude for confluence, so perhaps
you should try to get them to clean up their act.  I would have a hard time trusting much
of anything at this point.

 - Chuck