tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: AJP communication failures
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 15:01:55 GMT
Roney Duilio Stein wrote:
> Hello Warnier,
>
> The "disablereuse=On" just made things worse, maybe due to the high frequency/quantity
of opened connections.
> I'll look on the possibility to disable the MS NLB.

According to my superficial reading of a couple of MS KB pages about the NLB, it should be

relatively easy to at least temporarily take a host out of the NLB (for software updates
e.g.). You may want to try that first, with your two hosts A/B.
I would also - in a separate step if possible - completely disable the Firewall Service,
just in case.

Anyway, whatever solves your problem, please report it here, so that someone else may
profit from it by searching the list archives.