tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Isapi redirector log file is always empty - IIS 7.5 - Tomcat 7.0.26 - Isapi 1.2.30 - Win2008 R2
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 07:18:30 GMT
ann ramos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have set up our system to do SSO.  The setup works fine because whenever the user access
the system, they are automatically logged in to the system.

> Following are the steps that I used to set up Isapi:
> 1. Manually created the folders "Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi Redirector".
 Then inside those folders I created a sub folder bin, conf and log.
> 2. I manually created the registry entries.  The set up works because the system functions
as SSO.

> The only thing is that my isapi_redirect.log is always empty even though I set the log_level
to debug.

> I tried searching the internet but I'm not getting anywhere.
>
> I would appreciate any thoughts and ideas that you can share so I can resolve my problem.

Apart from your mention of Tomcat in the subject, it is not very clear so far if anything

you're doing is accessing Tomcat through isapi_redirector (or even Tomcat at all).
Can you be a bit more explicit about what you are doing ?
And where the SSO part come into the picture here ?