tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Warren Bell <warrenbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomcat slowing down
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 22:38:19 GMT
A Wicket app that is not written correctly can suck up resources. Wicket
keeps track of pages a user has been on by serializing them, "back
button support". If a page has references to other objects, it
serializes them and so on and so on. It can get real ugly real quick.

Wicket has many built-in ways to keep this from happening, but it is
still easy for a beginner to write an app that can cause problems.

Thanks,

Warren Bell