tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: [OT] tomcat slowing down
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 17:01:19 GMT
Christopher Schultz wrote:
> André,
> On 5/16/12 11:43 AM, André Warnier wrote:
>> Oh. I always thought that Ajax was purely a client-side thing
>> (Asynchronous Javascript etc..). Maybe this is only a name
>> coincidence ?
> There are libraries that make accepting Ajax requests easier (e.g.
> parsing XML, unpacking JSON objects, etc.). So one could call this
> "Ajax support" I suppose.
I was looking at "Wicket" in Wikipedia, and although much of that is unfamiliar to me, it

sounds like there might indeed be DHTML and Ajax components involved.
Now I also can't imagine that someone would release an application that brings a server
down to its knees with 10 users, but maybe some misconfiguration can achieve that.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message