tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Multiple tomcat Instances on Same Server and One Apache Instance
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 15:22:37 GMT
Vickie Troy-McKoy wrote:

> Thank you Andre for your help.  After I configured it as you specified, the behavior
was the same as before I inquired on this forum.

Well, it doesn't sound as if we really helped a lot then, or am I misunderstanding this too
?
:-)

Note also for the record (and maybe a later enquiry) that it should not really be
necessary to have 2 separate Apache httpd instances.  At least if we now understand
properly what you are really trying to achieve..