tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andy Wang <aw...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: Slow downloads through mod_jk on Windows XP
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 20:02:26 GMT
> Which connector are you using? If you have APR available, AJP should use
> the APR connector by default. Do you know if you are using APR/native?
> If not, consider trying it, and use sendFile="true". I'm not sure if it
> will improve anything because the real problem might be the actual
> buffering between Tomcat and httpd.
Unfortunately, we found some odd problems with APR/native a long time
ago and haven't ever gone back to it.  I don't have it available for the
systems I need this working on to try
> Wireshark should allow you to sniff traffic on localhost.

http://wiki.wireshark.org/CaptureSetup/Loopback
It doesn't work on Windows.  I've tried the loopback adapter piece, but
it's quite obnoxious.
What am I saying, Windows is quite obnoxious :)

Andy