tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Problem Handler
Date Sun, 06 May 2012 20:01:35 GMT
Maria Din wrote:
> Hello,I use "juddi " on the server side under "Tomcat/webapps" and other tool on the
client side. When I would like to do the discovery of a service. In juddi and especially in
juddi.log, I get this error when I send the semantic query: ERROR org.juddi.handler.HandlerMaker
- can't find handler for element type "capability_search".
> By accessing "juddi.jar" In the class HandlerMaker, I understand that this problem exists
because handler = null.I want to know if there is a configuration for "HandlerMaker" with
tomcat or juddi.Please, have you any idea about my problem? Thank you for answering me.--Best
regards,Maria

I may be wrong, but this sounds like a problem in/with the "juddi" webapp, rather than a
problem with Tomcat per se.