tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vernat Emeric <ever...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Tomcat pausing and no java process
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 14:58:57 GMT
Hi Miguel,

To be more precise about used memory and active threads count, I think
that you could send a screenshot of the main graphics of javamelody in
your browser (used memory, http sessions, active threads, etc...).

And once you have the heap dump as said by Christopher, "Eclipse MAT" is
quite good to analyze the heap dump.

Emeric