tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Badi <ki...@poonam.org>
Subject Re: How to run Tomcat as Service on windows start up.
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 14:02:50 GMT
No Luck Andre :-( , Removed one of the tomcat users tag,how do i
validate xml ?

I tried with below tomcat users file,

<tomcat-users>
<user name="admin" password="kiran" roles="admin-gui,manager-gui" />
<role rolename="AdminRole"/>
<role rolename="UserRole"/>
<user password="tomcat" roles="tomcat,role1" username="both"/>
<user password="tomcat" roles="UserRole" username="role1"/>
<user password="tomcat" roles="AdminRole,manager-script,admin"
username="tomcat"/>
<role rolename="manager-gui"/>
<user username="kiran" password="kiran" roles="manager-gui"/>
<role rolename="probeuser" />
<role rolename="poweruser" />
<role rolename="poweruserplus" />
<role rolename="manager" />
<user username="admin" password="t0psecret" roles="manager" />
</tomcat-users>