tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Wall <d.w...@computer.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat 7 - .ApplicationDispatcher invoke - Cannot create a session after the response has been committed
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 21:49:06 GMT

> Look carefully at the code in your webapp(s) for issues like the ones
> described in an earlier response.
>> Has anybody seen this?
> Lots of times - and it's _always_ been a problem in a webapp.
>
>   - Chuck

I hope my comment about our session tracking may somehow be related, as
that's a webapp-wide shared list.  I am pretty sure we don't have static
references to session/request/response, store request/response objects
in a session, or use thread-locals.  All of our code uses request scope
operations.

Is there any tool or method I should use to find such a problem?  I
mean, I can look over the key code areas, but do you know of anything
that might help me find it?

Thanks again,
David