tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pid *" <...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: Problem Handler
Date Sun, 06 May 2012 08:45:31 GMT
On 5 May 2012, at 15:10, Maria Din <mariadin@hotmail.fr> wrote:

> Hello,I am a master student.I use "juddi "  on the server side and other tool on the
client side. I could do the publication of a service.But, I couldn't do the discovery of a
service! I have always a problem in "uddiProxy".In juddi  and especially in juddi.log, I get
this error when I send the semantic query: ERROR org.juddi.handler.HandlerMaker - can't find
handler for element type "capability_search".
> By accessing juddi.jarIn the class HandlerMaker, I understand that this problem exists
because handler = null.But, I am not understand the problem!!!!I want to know if there is
a configuration for "HandlerMaker" with tomcat or juddi.Please, have you any idea about my
problem? I am really blocked for a long period and I am unable to finish my master's project.Thank
you for answering me.Best  regards,--Maria

Is this a Tomcat problem?

In order for us to help you, perhaps you could be clearer about what
the problem is.  Please read this page [1] and then using it's advice,
try to explain again.

1. http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html