tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Miguel González Castaños <miguel_3_gonza...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Javamelody and Struts
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 22:17:44 GMT
On 28/04/2012 22:50, evernat wrote:
> Hi Miguel,
>
> First, javamelody.war is *optional*. I suggest to try javamelody without
> using it.
> You may read the user guide for help with this:
> http://code.google.com/p/javamelody/wiki/UserGuide
> (if you have an exception, please copy the complete stack-trace)
>
> Then, there is an issue with Tomcat 5.5, only if you use javamelody v1.36.
> See http://code.google.com/p/javamelody/issues/detail?id=207
> It will be fixed in v1.37 soon.

That was the issue, we could have started with that :-)

Using v1.35 worked great. I'm even using the collector of version 1.36
and it works together with the javamelody.jar from v1.35.

Thanks for the answer,

Miguel

The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of
its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender
and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed
by the sender.