tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <>
Subject Tomcat7: French Chars not properly displaying
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:50:49 GMT

In our product, we were using the default tomcat 6 installation to store our
web pages and used to get the French character displayed properly using our
AGENT configuration.

However, as we upgraded from tomcat 6 to tomcat 7, the French characters are
not getting displayed  using the same agent configuration and moving the
WebPages back to tomcat 6 make the characters displayed properly in French
format on the browser.

I tried googling if there is any difference in tomcat configuration files
when compared to tomcat 6 and tomcat 7 (specifically server.xml) but could
not find the exact cause of the issue.

Could you please throw some light with your knowledge and expertise

Sandeep Kaur |Software Quality Engineer

View raw message