tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Teppei Yamada <tep...@silk.co.jp>
Subject Implementing mod_headers for response in Tomcat7
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2012 09:15:07 GMT
Hi,

I wanted to write something similar to apache httpd's mod_headers so I
read through Tomcat7.0.26 source code.
Then I realized that that could not be achieved without modifying coyote's
Abstract(Http11|Ajp)Processor.prepareResponse().
That can never be done by Valve because some HTTP headers are added just
in (or SessionCookie is right before) prepareResponse function and it
immediately writes headers to OutputBuffer and set committed.

So I propose inserting some code in prepareResponse.
Is is acceptable?

---
Teppei