tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat 7 Maven plugin: deploy fails with tomcatManager status code:401, ReasonPhrase:Unauthorized
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 11:16:51 GMT
Hello,
I have fixed few things related to deployment in trunk.
Could you test with current 2.0-SNAPSHOT ?

Thanks
--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

2012/4/2 Matt Munz <matt.m.munz@gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
>  I'm trying to get the Tomcat 7 Maven plugin to work and I'm getting an authorization
problem.[1]  Here's the command that I'm running. [2]  Here's the relevant snippet from
tomcat-users.xml. [3]  From the browser I am able to log on to the Manager with this account
without problems.